The history of our company
The history of this modern unit begins in Thebes under the name MICRON-TEC S.A in 2002. It is a Greek Family Company specializing in the manufacture of security Rolling-Shutter systems and Industrial Doors.
ERECTION OF OUR PRIVATELY OWNED FACILITIES
The company has been upgraded and relocated to our new privately owned facilities in Inofita Viotia, Greece
NEW PRODUCTION UNITS
Vertical production with mechanical equipment (INJECTION molding machine) producing all the plastic accessories in order to meet our clients’ requirements
EXPANSION OF FACILITIES
Expansion of our building facilities to 3200 m2
CONSTRUCTION OF DISTRIBUTION CENTER
With its own funds, the company buys a plot of land in Niovis & Karaiskakis Metamorfosi, Attica, for the construction of a distribution center with a total area of 800m2.
EXPANSION OF MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
The company expands its mechanical equipment with production lines of Aluminium Rolling Shutter With Polyurethane insulation and Octagonal Pipes
Today the Company is located on the 58o km S.R Athens-Lamia in Inofita ,Viotia , at a 12000 m2 owned property and 3200 m2 of factory. It has modern production lines equipment which includes:
- Two production lines of Aluminium Rolling Shutter With Polyurethane insulation and Octagonal Pipes.
- Department for the manufacture of dies.
- Injection Machine-Dryer-Feeder-Crusher-Cooling Unit for the production of plastic parts for the production of Plastic accessories.
- Five production lines of Plastic Profiles.
- Air Pressure Testing Laboratory.
Today it is a company that ensures and implements Basic Pillars aiming at:
- Research on future customer needs.
- The Innovative Products for Safety, Comfort, Ergonomics and Ease of Consumer Use.
- Design and Development.
- Prototype Test.
- Control of raw materials.
- Quality Assurance in all its products.
Today MICRON-TEC S.A is the Perfect Partner because:
Evolution with us never stops …
The company, aiming at the protection of the environment, implements the overall Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001: 2015. Its raw materials are:
- Plastic used to produce all Rolling Shutters accessories. Unsuitable accessories as well as residues are broken up and re-greased, thus not generating solid waste, recycling them to 100%.
- Aluminum Coil to produce Rolling Shutters Slats with polyurethane insulate. The creases created during the cutting process are absorbed and stored. The scraps and unsuitable for disposal are placed in special bins.
- Iron Sheet for the production of octagonal pipes. The scraps and unsuitable for disposal are placed in special bins.
- Packaging Paper for product protection which is 100% recyclable, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- The quantities of Aluminum, Iron and Paper are recorded in the Recycled Book in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Industry and are given to a certified recycling company with which it has concluded a Transmission and Recycling Agreement.
In any of the production processes are not liquid waste generated and toxic gase.
Our Company applies a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 and the Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001: 2015. All of the products are CE marked and all the existing innovations have been registered with OBI (Industrial Property Organization) and EPO (European Patent Office).